Direct booking to the property
The blocking of dates implies the acceptance of the following conditions, see our policy:
CA SA MADONA
The blocking of dates implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
- In order to block the dates of the reservation it is necessary to present the documentation (image of the ID card, on both sides, or passport) at least of the person in whose name the reservation is made. If it can be of all the lodged ones it is thanked. It is necessary to indicate exactly how many people will be accommodated. In the case that they are under 16 years old, also the age.
In order to consider the reservation processed, it will be necessary to receive confirmation of the property.
- Before the entrance it is necessary to pay the remaining 50% of the reservation and the documentation of the rest of the guests.
- Children over 2 years old are counted and paid for as an adult. For minors, please let us know if you want us to provide you with a cot and high chair.
- Arrival time between 17:00 and 20:00. According to our experience and if there are no delays by plane or boat: in case you arrive on Mallorca before 17.00h you will arrive on time at the check-in without any problems. In high season guests normally take a minimum of 2,15h from the time they land until they arrive at the house (picking up luggage, renting a car, stopping to buy something, the road...). If you wish to arrive between 20:00 and 10:00h we will charge 120€ for this extra service. Between 10:00 and 17:00h we will facilitate the arrival in the cases that it is possible for us. In high season, it is usually not possible.
- During the stay we will charge the ecotax. This is a tourist tax for travellers which we collect on behalf of the Balearic Government. The amount in high season (1 May / 31 October) is 2€ per day and person for over 16 years, the first 9 days, after that we charge half. In low season (1 November/31 April) 0.5 € per day and person. Residents of the Balearic Islands must also pay this fee.
- Another of our obligations as hosts is to register travellers for the Guardia Civil.
- No parties or events are allowed. In the case of impromptu guests, they must notify the property in writing and pay the relevant nights and ecotax.
- No pets.
- Always keep the barrier of the access road to the property closed with the combination. The barriers of the houses, the barbecue area and the swimming pool area are closed with a latch (for the guests of "Ca Sa Madona" also close with a key the entrance to the clastra (the closed patio). Please close the garden door and the shutters of the house at night and when you are not in the house)
- No smoking inside the house. On the terrace you will find an ashtray in case any smoker is staying. The property is very large so please pick up your cigarette butts.
- It is forbidden to light fires outside of the built areas.
- Free access to the swimming pool 24h and respectful relations with the rest of users.
- The "clastra" (the courtyard) is a common space on the property, as if it were the square of a small village. Please note that it is not the private terrace of "Ca Sa Madona".
- Please do not use the indoor furniture as outdoor furniture. In the garden and the barbecue and swimming pool area you will find enough outdoor furniture to enjoy the space.
- The laundry is located in courtyard of main houses. The price of the washing machine is 3€ including detergent and softener. Please advise by whatsapp when you want to use it to organize us. You can hang it out on the clothesline in the laundry room, in the pantry or on the terrace for that purpose.
- The water heater in the house is 80L.
- Keep in mind that it is an old house: the water pressure is correct but not very powerful. And the tank of some toilets is filled slowly.
- Respect the areas limited to the guests, they are marked.
- Please dispose of the garbage separately according to the containers in the house. Next to them you will see the indications of how to classify the garbage in this municipality. Like the rest of the houses far from the urban centres, we do not have a garbage collection service in our area, so we provide the opening hours and address of the "Punt Verd" (Recycling Centre of Alaró) where you can deposit the garbage during its opening hours. Please take them into account before going to the recycling point.
Monday to Friday: 07:00h-10:00h and 17:00h-20:00h.
As for the organic garbage (only vegetable), we use it to make compost for the garden and to feed the chickens. If you want to cooperate with us we will tell you where to throw it.
- The water we have is good but we advise, as a precaution, to buy mineral water to drink during your stay.
- We advise you to have a car during your stay. Although the houses are located on the same "Ruta de la Pedra en Sec". It will be essential for you to do your shopping or to visit the coast.
- The nearest beaches are about 38 minutes away by car. This is one of the consequences of moving away from the busiest areas in high season.